fbpx

Reply: I passed the final exam. Where do I go to view/print my PMI-ACP certificate?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the final exam. Where do I go to view/print my PMI-ACP certificate?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #26934

Khatereh Azarhoush

Appreciate your prompt response Cornelius. Actually I went through the screens one more time, and this time noticed the 'certificate' button to download the PMI-ACP certification (which I gladly did). Thanks so very much for
operating such a great organization helping PMI aspirants with their goals. I truly enjoyed all my experience with PrepCast so far.

Best,

KA
2 years 11 months ago #26933

Cornelius Fichtner

Khatereh,

After you pass the final exam, then the certificate is emailed to you, and you can also click the button to show it on the screen.

Please watch this video here where I show you how: hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/b/9/2/b927e0a33f55b0b...e_the_final_exam.mp4
2 years 11 months ago #26930

Khatereh Azarhoush

Appreciate someone to help me navigate to my PMI-ACP certificate now that I passed the final exam (earned the 21 PDU).

Best,

KA

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login