fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I passed the final exam. Where do I go to view/print my PMI-ACP certificate?

I passed the final exam. Where do I go to view/print my PMI-ACP certificate? 3 years 2 weeks ago #26930

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Khatereh Azarhoush's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Appreciate someone to help me navigate to my PMI-ACP certificate now that I passed the final exam (earned the 21 PDU).

Best,

KA

I passed the final exam. Where do I go to view/print my PMI-ACP certificate? 3 years 2 weeks ago #26933

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Khatereh,

After you pass the final exam, then the certificate is emailed to you, and you can also click the button to show it on the screen.

Please watch this video here where I show you how: hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/b/9/2/b927e0a33f55b0b...e_the_final_exam.mp4
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

I passed the final exam. Where do I go to view/print my PMI-ACP certificate? 3 years 2 weeks ago #26934

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Khatereh Azarhoush's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Appreciate your prompt response Cornelius. Actually I went through the screens one more time, and this time noticed the 'certificate' button to download the PMI-ACP certification (which I gladly did). Thanks so very much for
operating such a great organization helping PMI aspirants with their goals. I truly enjoyed all my experience with PrepCast so far.

Best,

KA
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login