fbpx

Reply: Signed up and paid for PMI-ACP Exam simulator, didn’t receive access info!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Signed up and paid for PMI-ACP Exam simulator, didn’t receive access info!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26486

Elizabeth Harrin

Hello Russell

I'll also reach out to the support team for you. Have you heard back from them yet? It is very unusual that your login details have not arrived.
3 years 1 month ago #26484

Russell

's Avatar

Hi guys, looking some quick help as my exam is tomorrow!!
I have just signed up and paid for the PMI ACP Exam simulator! Eager to get started, the next screen me told me to check my email and look for the message "Your PMI-ACP Exam Simulator Access Information". Please check your Spam folder if you cannot see it in your inbox. NOTHING, I have checked all folders and received nothing so can’t log in!

I have emailed and raised support tickets with This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it... has anyone else encountered this after payment?! It says they will respond in one business day, but I really did not anticipate a delay in receiving log in details! Exam scheduled for tomorrow so would really have liked to be doing this today!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login