fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP: First attempt, 4AT/2T/1NI

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP: First attempt, 4AT/2T/1NI

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 weeks ago #26635

Babatunde Elebe

could not find anything on udermy by joseph griffith
3 years 2 months ago #25994

Jesslyn Lim

I could not find 2 practice exams on Udemy by Joe Griffiths , do you mean Joseph Philips?
3 years 3 months ago #25344

Mahdi Seify

Hi Steve

Thanks for your advices.
more than 95% of real PMP exam questions are short ( max 2 lines), what about ACP? are there short or long?
Thanks
3 years 4 months ago #24335

Steve M.

's Avatar

Michelle - NO! There isn't. I definitely tried too. It's probably the most useful feature in the simulator, certainly more so than the ability to mark questions. I missed having it there, but not having it didn't cause any issues.
3 years 4 months ago #24316

Michelle Ramat

Congratulations Steve! Is there a strikethrough function in the choices?
3 years 4 months ago #24250

Steve M.

's Avatar

Mohammad and Stan - thank you for the positive words.

Indeed, communication was set up before the exam but only via the text chat. The proctor who was present during the beginning of the exam rotated out at least twice, perhaps more. The introductory instructions only relate to the UI itself, without specific instructions on the structure of the exam (i.e. 120 questions, no break). Those people reading this should be keenly aware that the proctors are primarily there to police your behavior. Ask them anything else and you may get an unreliable answer as I did.

If anyone has any other questions for someone who just recently took an electronic exam, I'll be checking this thread in the week ahead. AMA!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login