fbpx

Reply: Claiming 35 PDUs (via The PM PrepCast (Premium)) on PMI's site

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Claiming 35 PDUs (via The PM PrepCast (Premium)) on PMI's site

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 months 1 week ago #31074

Cornelius Fichtner

We recommend using
- Start date: the date of when you watched the first lesson
- End date: the date of when you watched the last lesson
3 months 2 weeks ago #31073

Tao Tao

's Avatar

What is the date to input to claim the PDU?
3 years 8 months ago #22369

Cornelius Fichtner

Perfect. Thanks for confirming. (You won't believe how many questions I get about PDUs when the asker is really referring to Contact Hours...)

Good news: You are a customer of The PM PrepCast Sixth Edition, which means you will receive 60 PDUs. Here is how:
- Log on to the CCRS
- Go to Report PDUs
- Click on the "I have a claim code" link
- Use ########## as your code (code removed 2023-12-15 because PMI changed their system and this code won't work any longer)
- Submit
- Done.

The PDUs are pre-approved and will automatically be assigned to the correct triangle categories.
3 years 8 months ago #22355

James

's Avatar

Sorry should have added that info.

Yes I'm PMP certified and my renewal is coming due so I'm going through the process of claiming my PDUs.

Thanks
3 years 8 months ago #22350

Cornelius Fichtner

James...

Just to make sure that I give you the correct answer: You are already PMP certified and you want to claim PDUs. Is that correct?
3 years 8 months ago #22347

James Cho

Hi all. I just passed the PM PrepCast (Premium) exam and now need to claim my PDUs on the PMI site.

Education is broken into three buckets (Technical, Leadership, Strategic & business) and looks like all three require 8 PDUs at a minimum.

Am I able to break up my 35 PDU into these three buckets or do I need to all of them into the Technical bucket?

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login