fbpx

Reply: Unable to claim 0.5 PDU for Project Scope Management - The Secret to Project Suc

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Unable to claim 0.5 PDU for Project Scope Management - The Secret to Project Suc

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20673

Cornelius Fichtner

Rupa,

I know what the problem is... You are reporting PM Podcast episode 446 to PMI and somehow you are trying to submit someone elses course.

Question: Are you following the steps as outline here: www.project-management-podcast.com/pdu#h...pdus-in-the-pmi-ccrs

Please watch the video. You have to do each step as described and NOT search for an activity.
3 years 11 months ago #20662

Elizabeth Harrin

Hello Rupa, I will pass your question on to the support team as they are better placed to help you, but I do know that there is a helpdesk article on a similar topic about expired dates. Perhaps that will help you? pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...or-PDUs-on-the-CCRS-
3 years 11 months ago #20656

Rupa H

's Avatar

I listened to the "Project Scope Management - The Secret to Project Success" recording and read the required article to claim 0.5 PDU. While reporting this PDU, I am getting error message that this activity is retired. What title I need to choose for claiming this 0.5 PDU correctly. Also "Provider" can't be left blank. What to add in "Provider" field. Please help.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login