fbpx

TOPIC: Unable to claim 0.5 PDU for Project Scope Management - The Secret to Project Suc

Unable to claim 0.5 PDU for Project Scope Management - The Secret to Project Suc 4 years 10 hours ago #20656

• Rupa H
  • Rupa H's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I listened to the "Project Scope Management - The Secret to Project Success" recording and read the required article to claim 0.5 PDU. While reporting this PDU, I am getting error message that this activity is retired. What title I need to choose for claiming this 0.5 PDU correctly. Also "Provider" can't be left blank. What to add in "Provider" field. Please help.

Unable to claim 0.5 PDU for Project Scope Management - The Secret to Project Suc 3 years 11 months ago #20662

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hello Rupa, I will pass your question on to the support team as they are better placed to help you, but I do know that there is a helpdesk article on a similar topic about expired dates. Perhaps that will help you? pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...or-PDUs-on-the-CCRS-
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Unable to claim 0.5 PDU for Project Scope Management - The Secret to Project Suc 3 years 11 months ago #20673

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Rupa,

I know what the problem is... You are reporting PM Podcast episode 446 to PMI and somehow you are trying to submit someone elses course.

Question: Are you following the steps as outline here: www.project-management-podcast.com/pdu#h...pdus-in-the-pmi-ccrs

Please watch the video. You have to do each step as described and NOT search for an activity.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login