fbpx

Reply: Obtaining PDUs as part of Continuing Certification Requirement (CCR)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Obtaining PDUs as part of Continuing Certification Requirement (CCR)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9269

Cornelius Fichtner

Nitesh,

I completely forgot to mention that I also have a video that explains the PDU rules and requirements in detail... Please visit www.project-management-podcast.com/index...pdu/pmis-pdu-secrets and take a moment to watch this. Once you've seen this you will know most everything about earning PDUs.

So watching this video should actually be #2 in my list.
7 years 3 months ago #9249

Cornelius Fichtner

Nitesh,

Lazard is correct. The best way to go and learn about how to earn PDUs is at ccrs.pmi.org/ . So please visit thee page, login to your account and then do the following:

1.) Check how many PDUs you still need and verify when exactly your current cycle ends. Now you know what you have to achieve.

2.) Read the instructions about inputting PDUs and available categories. Once you understand these, go ahead and input the 5 items you mentioned in your original question in the appropriate categories. PMI will review your input and send you approval emails. You can now check again to see how many PDUs are left and in which categories you need to earn PDUs.

3.) Now that you know what remains you can go ahead and make a plan for earning the remaining PDUs.

Once you know what PDUs you need I recommend that you visit www.project-management-prepcast.com/pdus/earn-agile-pdus where we offer The Agile PrepCast, which qualifies for PDUs. I also recommend www.pm-podcast.com/pdu where you can earn PDUs from listening to free podcasts.
7 years 3 months ago #9248

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Dear Nitesh,

Sorry for late response.

Kindly visit ccrs.pmi.org to find out how to earn and claim pdus using the triangle.

From your test, you can claim pdu based on number 2,3,4,5. One hour reading, meeting or viewing corresponds to one pdu.

Best regards
7 years 3 months ago #9223

Nitesh Srivastava

's Avatar

It is time again for me to seek your guidance.
As i am in the 3rd year of my continued association with PMI, certified since 2011, i require to earn 60 pdus by July 2017 when my credential may be expiring. .
I have not raised any PDUs for this quarter 3 year period yet as part of CCR program. I have following as my contribution during the past years
1. Working as a practitioner - as Project Manager with ITC for last 2 years
2. Have taken a course with around 15 hours of learning
3 Have taken online learning courses as videos? Including youtube videos, educba etc.
4. Reading articles
5. Participation in organization meetings
As i recall, these have been my involvement in project management please guide me how i can apply for PDUs against the above points. How much PDUs i can earn? I am planning to take another course in a short time in Dec/Jan.

Please guide me in completing my pdus for this 3 year period.

Hopefully i am not at risk of not been able to accumulate 60 PDUs

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login