fbpx

Reply: Claim PDUs for PM PrepCast course

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Claim PDUs for PM PrepCast course

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 1 month ago #7039

Cornelius Fichtner

Please stop by at www.project-management-podcast.com/pdu and you'll be surprised to see how easy (and free!) it is to earn your 60 PDUs...
8 years 1 month ago #7038

Thomas Edin

Hi Cornelius,

Thanks for clarification, i just wanted to be sure :)
I watched the lessons before talking the exam, so i can't claim them as PDU.
No worries, thats fine by me because the course helped me pass the exam.

So thanks once again for clarification and the excellent lessons.

Best regards,
Thomas
8 years 1 month ago #7037

Cornelius Fichtner

Thomas,

I have one question for you that will determine the correct answer to your question
  • Did you watch The PM PrepCast lessons before you passed your PMP exam?
If the answer is "Yes" then you cannot claim PDUs for watching the lessons. This is because PDUs can only be earned after you become a PMP. Any training you received before passing the exam is not valid for PDUs. (The date of when you took the Final Exam is irrelevant. The date of when you watched the lessons is what's relevant.)
8 years 1 month ago #7036

Thomas Edin

Hi,

I made the "PM PrepCast Final Exam" already in September 2015 but didn't use the 35 hours in the application to PMI.
The prepCast course and the simulator helped me preparing for the exam and I passed the PMP exam the 10th of February 2016.
And now i'm trying to understand if i can claim 35 PDU for the PrepCast Course or not.

Can claim the 35 PDU from the prepcast course? even though i made the "PM PrepCast Final Exam" in September? and didn't use the 35 hours in the application?

Best Regards,
Thomas

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login