fbpx

Reply: After passing the PMP...

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : After passing the PMP...

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 4 months ago #6454

Cornelius Fichtner

Jürgen -- the PDU Podcast has been updated to meet the latest requirements by PMI in regards to the talent triangle.

For more details about how the CCRS is changing, please listen to this interview here:
traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/PM_Podcast_...ictor_carter_bey.mp3
8 years 4 months ago #6453

Juergen Falkensteiner

Cornelius,
that was a funny comment, but I also read that the CCR programm, collecting PDU's is changing!
How is this effecting the pducast, I am just in the evaluation phase how to earn PDUs from January onwards
Jürgen
8 years 5 months ago #6395

John C.

's Avatar

:laugh: Thanks again, Cornelius!!

Well, being that your voice is what led to my passing the PMP exam, I think it would be a pleasure to have that same voice contribute to the continuing maintenance of my PMP credential! :)

Thank you!!

John
8 years 5 months ago #6394

Cornelius Fichtner

John,

You are welcome! And if you are also looking for "PDU success", then may I (very selfishly) recommend the following:

30 Free PDUs: www.pm-podcast.com/pdu
21 Category A PDUs: www.agileprepcast.com/pdu
60 PDUs in 3 years: www.pducast.com

The only problem with all of these is that you are going to have to listen to my voice... :whistle:

Have a great week!
8 years 5 months ago #6393

John C.

's Avatar

Thanks so very much for that assurance, and peace of mind, Cornelius!

That's what I thought, but was just making absolutely sure. Also, thank you once again for the PMP PrepCast and the PrepCast Simulator; both were invaluable to my eventual PMP success!!

John
8 years 5 months ago #6392

Cornelius Fichtner

John,

One word: CORRECT.

You take the PMP exam ONCE. Then you earn 60 PDUs every 3 years to renew. And for as long as you keep earning PDUs and renewing you will never have to take it again.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login