Reply: PMI-PBA

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-PBA

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 months 2 weeks ago #17278

Cornelius Fichtner

It's hard to say considering how little information we have about you and your experience. But I think that out of the two certificates, PMI-PBA is probably the better fit.
5 months 2 weeks ago #17270

's Avatar

Hi,

I'm IT professional and PMP certified. I have been working in business intelligence and reporting from 10 years or more.

I would like to prove this experience with a certificate, what would be the best option for me "PMI-PBA" or "PMI-ACP"?

Thanks
1 year 11 months ago #12461

Cornelius Fichtner

PV,

We have decided to no longer pursue the PBA simulator at this time. We are focusing on PMP, CAPM and PMI-ACP exclusively.
1 year 11 months ago #12460

Anonymous

's Avatar

Greeting Fichtner.!
From previous post, I see, you will be offering the PMI-PBA exam simulator ready ? Do you have more details on this? I would like to use the same for my PBA exam certificaiton.

Thanks
PV
4 years 7 months ago #5234

Cornelius Fichtner

Carmine,

No. At this point we are not planning to offer a PMI-PBA PrepCast.

However... we will be offering a PMI-PBA Exam Simulator. Probably within the next 9 months or so.
4 years 7 months ago #5230

Carmine Buda

's Avatar

Hello Cornelius,

Are there any plans to offer a PMI-PBA prepcast in the future? I felt that the PM Prepcast was a huge help to me in passing the PMP exam and am looking for something to help me prepare for the PMI-PBA exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on October 26/27 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...