fbpx

Reply: PMI-PBA

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-PBA

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23202

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi David
I appreciate you sharing that . i wonder how udemy is helpful...you will keep me posted after you exam, I wish you pass it
I wonder how Udemy material and courses are rated 1 to 5 ,where 5 is the best
I am now in preparation for RMP and already submit my application
I will consider PBA
3 years 7 months ago #23194

David Dacorro

www.udemy.com/course/pmi_pba-preparation-course-_in-english/

I signed up for this course on Udemy to get my 35 required PDUs to sit for the PBA exam. Hope this helps.
3 years 10 months ago #21610

Mamadou DIOP

Thanks to PM PrepCast I ggot my PMI ACP certifacate above target on 6/7 domains
My next trip is PMI-BPA. Unfortunately PM prepcast is not offering such courses , I just wanted if someone can indicate me a good company that provide this training pmprepcastway of doing :)
Meanwhile , I wonder What other training PM prepCast is providing ...I am already PMP certified , so I will be interessed for PgM or PM-RISK
4 years 11 months ago #17278

Cornelius Fichtner

It's hard to say considering how little information we have about you and your experience. But I think that out of the two certificates, PMI-PBA is probably the better fit.
4 years 11 months ago #17270

's Avatar

Hi,

I'm IT professional and PMP certified. I have been working in business intelligence and reporting from 10 years or more.

I would like to prove this experience with a certificate, what would be the best option for me "PMI-PBA" or "PMI-ACP"?

Thanks
6 years 4 months ago #12461

Cornelius Fichtner

PV,

We have decided to no longer pursue the PBA simulator at this time. We are focusing on PMP, CAPM and PMI-ACP exclusively.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login