fbpx

Reply: Can I use PDUs from PrepCast for my continuing education PDUs?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can I use PDUs from PrepCast for my continuing education PDUs?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25284

Elizabeth Harrin

Are there any other activities you could do to earn those missing PDUs like something that is happening at your day job, like end of year strategic planning? Just an idea.
3 years 3 months ago #25217

[email protected]

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius,

I need to complete all my PDU's "right now". I've been super busy on maternity leave, along with Covid-19 that I barely returned to my workplace. Can you guide me as to the best way to fulfill all the PDU's? I was thinking to do the PDU podcast (year 1, as that has the most strategic/business), along with the Agile Prepcast, but even then I am short 2.75 Strategic. I realized even if I do all 3 years of the PDU podcast I am still short the strategic component. Could you kindly guide me as to how I could earn the remaining Strategic/business piece, or a better way to do all "right now".

Thank you!
3 years 6 months ago #23429

Cornelius Fichtner

@MM,

Your previous message did come through, but you weren't logged in (guest mode) and so it had to be approved for publication first.

So The PDU Podcast at www.pducast.com gives you the following options:

Option 1: This is the monthly subscription where your card is charged a monthly fee and every month you will gain access to the next webinar. The webinars are made available to you in the order that they are listed on this page here www.pducast.com/product/webinars - So no matter when you subscribe you always get them in this order. Month after month. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Option 2: This is the annual subscription. Same as option 1, but your card only gets charged once a year. You can unsubscribe at any time, but will receive webinars until the current paid period ends. (So if you unsubscribe in month 14 you will continue to receive all webinar up to month 24 because you already paid for those).

Option 3: If you need PDUs "right now" then you can opt to simply purchase all webinars from year 1, year 2 or year 3. You will get immediate access to all webinars from that year.

Before you order, please review this page here www.pducast.com/product to check up on which webinars are in year 1, 2 and 3. In particular I want to point out this statement here: "Please note That the PDU Podcast does not cover the 8/8/8 minimum required by the talent triangle."
3 years 6 months ago #23426

Anonymous

's Avatar

I’m not sure if my previous reply went through. I’m referring to the pducast to renew my PMP certification. Thanks Cornelius.
3 years 6 months ago #23410

Anonymous

's Avatar

It’s the pducast I think, to renew my pmp certification. Did I answer your question!?
3 years 6 months ago #23409

Cornelius Fichtner

@MM

Hmmmm.... Before I answer, allow me to ask a clarifying question because the way you phrased yours makes me think that there are two possible asnwers:

Option 1: Are you asking about The PDU Podcast which is at www.pducast.com

Option 2: Are you asking about The PM Podcast which is at www.project-management-podcast.com

The answer I give depends on which one you actually mean. Thanks for clarifying.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login