fbpx

Reply: Do you need to obtain Target or Above Target on ALL domains to pass exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Do you need to obtain Target or Above Target on ALL domains to pass exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 7 months ago #29698

Astonished

's Avatar

I passed with: BT/T/BT
Yeah. No ideas how this works.
4 years 3 months ago #19268

Cornelius Fichtner

Debbie,

I have truly seen it all. I've seen people pass their exam with two BT. And yet, just two days ago a student posted AT/T/T/T/BT and failed.

This is because PMI scores the exam using psychometric rules. Your pass or fail is individually calculated based on the difficulty of the questions and your overall exam. The only thing that we can say with certainty is: If you have AT and/or T in all domains you will pass.
4 years 3 months ago #19266

Debbie Cleary

Does anyone know if you need to achieve Target or Above on all domains to pass the test, or could you get Target or Above on the 4 out of 5 and Below on one of the others - specifically Initiating or Closing since they contribute the lowest percentage of questions overall to the exam?

Has anyone passed with a Below Target in Closing or Initiating but got Target in Planning, Executing and M&C?

Thanks,

Debbie

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login