fbpx
NEVER post copyrighted questions. Always state where questions come from. We take copyright violations very serious. Any copyrighted materials will be removed and the posters account will be deactivated.

TOPIC: Do you need to obtain Target or Above Target on ALL domains to pass exam?

Do you need to obtain Target or Above Target on ALL domains to pass exam? 4 years 4 months ago #19266

• Debbie Cleary
  • Debbie Cleary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Does anyone know if you need to achieve Target or Above on all domains to pass the test, or could you get Target or Above on the 4 out of 5 and Below on one of the others - specifically Initiating or Closing since they contribute the lowest percentage of questions overall to the exam?

Has anyone passed with a Below Target in Closing or Initiating but got Target in Planning, Executing and M&C?

Thanks,

Debbie

Do you need to obtain Target or Above Target on ALL domains to pass exam? 4 years 4 months ago #19268

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Debbie,

I have truly seen it all. I've seen people pass their exam with two BT. And yet, just two days ago a student posted AT/T/T/T/BT and failed.

This is because PMI scores the exam using psychometric rules. Your pass or fail is individually calculated based on the difficulty of the questions and your overall exam. The only thing that we can say with certainty is: If you have AT and/or T in all domains you will pass.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Do you need to obtain Target or Above Target on ALL domains to pass exam? 1 year 8 months ago #29698

• Astonished
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed with: BT/T/BT
Yeah. No ideas how this works.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinJean KwandaElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login