fbpx

Reply: Closing related Question

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Closing related Question

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 5 days ago #7187

Chris Preziotti

Hi Mahesh,

As Lazard mentioned, the correct answer is C - the Project Team. The reason why answer D, Stakeholders, is wrong is because it is too broad of an answer. While, yes, the project team are stakeholders, remember that stakeholders are "an individual, group or organization who may affect, be affected by, or perceive itself to be affected by a decision, activity or outcome of the project." By this definition, almost anyone could technically be a stakeholder!

It is the project team, those directly executing the project, who'd be responsible for creating the lessons learned.
8 years 5 days ago #7186

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Hi,
I believe C. the project team. This is the responsibility of the project team who collect information from stakeholders.

Best regards.
8 years 5 days ago #7185

Mahesh

's Avatar

I have a doubt @ the answer for the below question. It is taken from Exam central website

On your project, lessons learned document is created by which of the following?

a. The customer

b. The Project Sponser

c.The Project team

d.The stakeholders

I believe it is D.. The Stakeholders. But exam central mentions C- The project team.

Which one is correct?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login