fbpx

Reply: Free PMP Exam Sample Question of the Week

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Free PMP Exam Sample Question of the Week

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 months ago #6986

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello PJ,

It is a common misconception that students initially believe that the PMP exam is solely based on the PMBOK Guide. That is not the case.

The PMP Exam is based on the PMP Examination Content Outline ( www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmpoutline ). This PDF document describes how the exam was developed and what you may be asked about on a very high level.

In order to prepare for the PMP exam "properly" you need a lot more study materials than simply the PMBOK Guide. My recommendation for you would be to subscribe to the Free PM PrepCast at www.project-management-prepcast.com/free/the-pm-prepcast . This free subscription includes several Lessons Learned interview with successful students. You can hear them talk about how they studied and what tools they used.
8 years 2 months ago #6985

PJ

's Avatar

I'm early on in my endeavor to achieve my PMP, on Chapter 5 of the PMBOK 5th and will be enrolling in PrepCast this week. I really like these newsletters and practice questions. My question - Where in the PMBOK is the info for this question? I've scanned the PMBOK for it, and word searched for Juran and Cultural resistance with no results. If it is external info, I'm worried that I will be completely missing info that will be on the PMP exam..
8 years 2 months ago #6875

Mary Kathrine Padua

Hello everyone! Here is this week's free PMP exam sample question from the PM Exam Simulator.

Cultural resistance is the root cause of quality issues according to whom?

A. Deming
B. Malcolm Baldridge
C. Juran
D. Shelby

HINT: Juran is credited for adding human dimensions to quality management.

All our questions are updated to the latest PMBOK® Guide standard. Stop by at www.pm-prepcast.com/freesimulator and try the PMP Exam Simulator free for 3 days. We also offer 110 free questions at www.free-pm-exam-questions.com . We are a PMI Registered Education Provider.

Answer and Explanation:
The correct answer is C.

Juran stated that cultural resistance or resistance to change is the primary reason for quality problems.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login