fbpx

Reply: 170 Free PMP Exam Sample Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 170 Free PMP Exam Sample Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 1 day ago #30373

Shweta Gupta

My PMP Exam Simulator membership is expiring in march end but i am still not getting good marks, is there any way i can get free extension
5 years 10 months ago #14237

Anonymous

's Avatar

Dear Sirs,

Please send me the some Exam Questions.

Besrt regards,
Said
6 years 8 months ago #11295

Sanjay Kumar Rajpoot

's Avatar

A mock test contains 200 questions of comparable difficulty to the main exam. These practice exams allow the students to prepare according the exam pattern and score well.
6 years 10 months ago #10603

Anonymous

's Avatar

Please Send The above Questions.
Thank you
Eng. Bakri
7 years 2 months ago #9473

Cornelius Fichtner

Ed,

Your access to The PM PrepCast expires either when you pass the exam or when PMI officially changes over to the new Guide in 2018. So you are OK here. And in regards to The PM Exam Simulator, here is what we write on our website:

90-Day Simulator Extension Access for Customers who Didn’t Pass

If you are a customer of The PM Exam Simulator and unfortunately didn’t pass your PMI Exam, we will give you 90 additional days of access to the simulator.

Extension Policy
If you didn’t pass your PMI Exam then you can get your access to The PM Exam Simulator extended, provided you adhere to the following notification process:

You are a paying customer of The PM Exam Simulator.
You did not ask for a refund on your account.
You took your Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam but didn’t pass it.
Send a scanned version of your Exam Score Report to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. within 45 days of the failed exam attempt. (Don’t have a scanner? Take a picture with your smart phone.)
In the email please tell us the first name, last name and email address from your simulator account

We will extend your access if you meet all the criteria.

7 years 2 months ago #9472

ED Munoz

's Avatar

Cornelius,

I didn't pass the PMP exam on my first attempt but am still studying to re-take. I have purchased the Prepcast and the PM Test Simulator. Is it possible to get an extension for the simulator questions since I would like to use past the 90 period? Also, how long is the prepcast good for?

Thx,

ED

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login