fbpx
NEVER post copyrighted questions. Always state where questions come from. We take copyright violations very serious. Any copyrighted materials will be removed and the posters account will be deactivated.

TOPIC: 170 Free PMP Exam Sample Questions

170 Free Sample PMP Exam Questions 10 years 3 days ago #4101

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
http://free.pm-exam-simulator.com

Disclosure: This free simulator is one of our own offerings.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Malcolm, Yasser Elkady, Nazrul Quader, Salam Ibrahim

170 Free Sample PMP Exam Questions 7 years 2 months ago #9472

• ED Munoz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Cornelius,

I didn't pass the PMP exam on my first attempt but am still studying to re-take. I have purchased the Prepcast and the PM Test Simulator. Is it possible to get an extension for the simulator questions since I would like to use past the 90 period? Also, how long is the prepcast good for?

Thx,

ED

170 Free Sample PMP Exam Questions 7 years 2 months ago #9473

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Ed,

Your access to The PM PrepCast expires either when you pass the exam or when PMI officially changes over to the new Guide in 2018. So you are OK here. And in regards to The PM Exam Simulator, here is what we write on our website:

90-Day Simulator Extension Access for Customers who Didn’t Pass

If you are a customer of The PM Exam Simulator and unfortunately didn’t pass your PMI Exam, we will give you 90 additional days of access to the simulator.

Extension Policy
If you didn’t pass your PMI Exam then you can get your access to The PM Exam Simulator extended, provided you adhere to the following notification process:

You are a paying customer of The PM Exam Simulator.
You did not ask for a refund on your account.
You took your Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam but didn’t pass it.
Send a scanned version of your Exam Score Report to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. within 45 days of the failed exam attempt. (Don’t have a scanner? Take a picture with your smart phone.)
In the email please tell us the first name, last name and email address from your simulator account

We will extend your access if you meet all the criteria.

Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

170 Free Sample PMP Exam Questions 6 years 10 months ago #10603

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Please Send The above Questions.
Thank you
Eng. Bakri

170 Free Sample PMP Exam Questions 6 years 8 months ago #11295

• Sanjay Kumar Rajpoot
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
A mock test contains 200 questions of comparable difficulty to the main exam. These practice exams allow the students to prepare according the exam pattern and score well.

170 Free Sample PMP Exam Questions 5 years 10 months ago #14237

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear Sirs,

Please send me the some Exam Questions.

Besrt regards,
Said

170 Free Sample PMP Exam Questions 1 year 2 days ago #30373

• Shweta Gupta
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My PMP Exam Simulator membership is expiring in march end but i am still not getting good marks, is there any way i can get free extension
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinJean KwandaElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login