fbpx

Reply: Looking for answer to following question

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Looking for answer to following question

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 9 months ago #5755

Syed Adeel Haider

I would also opt for B as it is in line with the fairness policy of the PMI code of ethics.
8 years 10 months ago #5466

Ahmed Amin

I Agree, in real life i would choose option B. however I will set with the low performer member to point out his weaknesses and give him some advises to improve his performance.
8 years 10 months ago #5462

Paresh Sharma

Would say B

A and C are wrong choices because obviously ethics and assertiveness do not allow them

D is wrong because no where in the question is it mentioned clearly that the manager wants to use coercive powers to punish the substandard employee. Further there arent sufficient reasons for explaining the substandard output and finally there is no mention of any organizational policy to determine contributions therefore choosing this option is equivalent to choosing A as we are trying to maximize our individual share
9 years 11 months ago #4133

Marco De Benedictis

's Avatar

I would say B, divide equally, because PM doesn't do micromanagement
10 years 2 months ago #3983

Tapas Mondal

This question, I got from Sean Whitaker's free question
10 years 2 months ago #3982

Cornelius Fichtner

Tapas,

Please state the source of this question... who created it / where does it come from?

Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login