fbpx

Reply: My Exam Sim Expired!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My Exam Sim Expired!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 months 7 hours ago #30919

Pearl Rivera

Thank you! I’m definitely a repeat customer as well! Because of your program, I passed my CAPM last year! I will continue on with more including my PMP! Thank you for what you do!
7 months 9 hours ago #30917

Cornelius Fichtner

@Pearl

Yes, there will be a discount coupon next month on our simulator, but... since you already have your subscription, getting a 30-day or 60-day extension is faster and usually also cheaper for you.

In the week before your simulator expired you should have received 2 messages that also include links so you can click & buy. (Not posting them here, since they are only for existing customers).

If you need help locating those order links for an extension, please reach out to support at www.pm-prepcast.com/help
7 months 13 hours ago #30910

Pearl Rivera

Hi Cornelius! Any promos coming up for the Premium Exam Simulator? My Simulator expired and I would like to get a new subscription but would like to see if there will be a promo coming soon.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login