fbpx

Reply: Where to find content for starting to prepare for the PMI-ACP certification exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Where to find content for starting to prepare for the PMI-ACP certification exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #11908

Aara Kapur

's Avatar

Hi

I would love to suggest you that few books name that helped me alot :-

PMI-ACP® (AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER) PRACTICE EXAMS: PMI-ACP® Exam Frequently Asked 300 Questions With Answers/Explanations (PMI-ACP® (AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER) EXAM)

PMI- Agile Certified Practioner: Excel with Ease, 2e

PMI Agile Certified Practitioner : Excel with Ease [Print Replica] Kindle Edition

I took training from Koenig Solutions and i did study from online.
6 years 10 months ago #10683

Matthew Ross

Meg,

I used the PMI-ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths (ISBN 978-1-932735-98-7) to study. I read the book cover to cover and took the end of chapter quizzes. Then, of course, I used the PMI-ACP PrepCast. Finally, I found a few online PMI-ACP free exam's, however I found them not as near to the actual exam. But, don't discount them, it is a matter of material reinforcement.

On my exam, the questions were straight forward. It is the answers that will get you because they are similar. One thing that really does help is knowing how to take this exam. For example, marking out obviously wrong answers so if you have to guess at it, you at least have a 50% chance. By the way, when I guess I usually pick B... statistically a better choice based on odds :)

Matt
6 years 10 months ago #10567

Meg

's Avatar

I just started looking into preparing for the PMI-ACP certification exam. I like to read fro ma hard copy book - any recommendations for a book that will cover the content for the exam and other necessary questions and tips for taking the exam.
Also, did anyone take a bootcamp course (like pmp)? Any thoughts on the need for the bootcamp? any recommendations?

Thank you so much in advance.
Meg

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login