fbpx

Reply: Whizlab has exactly the same questions that are present in Prepcast simulator.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Whizlab has exactly the same questions that are present in Prepcast simulator.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22939

Jonathan Hebert - Teacher

Hello Shubham,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We were informed of this earlier and are determining the best way to get them to cease and desist and pull
what is our intellectual property down from there site.

Unfortunately, WHIZLABS is in India which makes pursuing them more difficult. Many of these companies will just claim they hired a question writer
and this was that contractor's work and not their own. Posting other parties' intellectual property tells you something about the company you are dealing with
in WhizLabs, nothing here but a business that willfully violates PMI code of Ethics. I believe we have filed an Ethics violation report with PMI.

As to whose questions are these anyway?
We can show you the author and date the question was first submitted and we have records for every time these questions were modified
during our QA review. We could, if necessary, get written testimony from our authors as to the source of the questions submitted.

Thank you again for bringing this unfortunate situation to our attention!
3 years 7 months ago #22935

Billy MacDonald

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Shubham, we’ll look into it.
3 years 7 months ago #22924

Shubham Goel

Recently, I attempted the Whizlab's first Free sample test (120 questions), only to find out that they have exactly the same set of questions that are present in PrepCast simulator tests.
I do not know who is copying whom. Is anybody aware of this plagiarism?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login