fbpx

Reply: Passed my CAPM exam a 6 days before end of the 5th Edition.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my CAPM exam a 6 days before end of the 5th Edition.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14456

Jenikka Ebias

Hi, Linda!

Congratulations on passing the CAPM Exam. We're glad our materials helped you in this journey :)
5 years 9 months ago #14370

Linda de Boer

I am working to get my re-certifications better in line with new releases now that I have learned the lay of the land a bit better. There were two courses that I took from other providers that said their program covered what was needed to pass the CAPM. On a turn of luck, I actually won my CAPM course from PMPrepCast as a door prize at my local chapter. I delayed starting it, hoping to finish one of the others. With 6th Edition exams looming, I jumped and I have been ever so glad that I did. This course was right on the mark and I am sure that I would not have passed if I had relied on the two original courses. I am looking at Agile and Risk Management next, along with PMP. PMPrepCast is now my go-to for training. I passed my CAPM above target, Thank You.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login