fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my CAPM exam a 6 days before end of the 5th Edition.

Passed my CAPM exam a 6 days before end of the 5th Edition. 5 years 9 months ago #14370

• Linda de Boer
  • Linda de Boer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am working to get my re-certifications better in line with new releases now that I have learned the lay of the land a bit better. There were two courses that I took from other providers that said their program covered what was needed to pass the CAPM. On a turn of luck, I actually won my CAPM course from PMPrepCast as a door prize at my local chapter. I delayed starting it, hoping to finish one of the others. With 6th Edition exams looming, I jumped and I have been ever so glad that I did. This course was right on the mark and I am sure that I would not have passed if I had relied on the two original courses. I am looking at Agile and Risk Management next, along with PMP. PMPrepCast is now my go-to for training. I passed my CAPM above target, Thank You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CATHERINE WEIR

Passed my CAPM exam a 6 days before end of the 5th Edition. 5 years 9 months ago #14456

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, Linda!

Congratulations on passing the CAPM Exam. We're glad our materials helped you in this journey :)
Moderators: John Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login