fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my CAPM exam on the next to last day to take the 5th edition Exam

Passed my CAPM exam on the next to last day to take the 5th edition Exam 5 years 10 months ago #14213

• John Tackett
  • John Tackett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Took the CAPM exam this morning and I passed. I knew that the Pearson VUE centers would allow me the take the 5th edition exam until 5/20 and was glad to find an exam center open on Saturday near the house.

Best advice I can give, do as many sample/practice exams you can do; learn as many of the ITTO's as you can, and don't get discouraged if you don't pass the practice exams.. I never got above a 62% on the practice exams . On the CAPM Exam I ended being above target on 5 of the knowledge area's, on Target on 3 of the knowledge area. 2 below target and only 1 in the needs improvement.

These practice exams gave me good examples of they type of questions I needed to pass on the exam.
Moderators: John Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login