fbpx

Reply: Who's Studying Right Now?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Who's Studying Right Now?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21125

LaJoyce Thomas

Hi All,
I am studying as well and I make sure I study 3 different knowledge Areas and their glossary everyday until all of the knowledge area are done then I start over. I am now putting more time in studying the ITTOs which seems to be crucial.
3 years 10 months ago #20981

Gabriel Pope

Hello!!! I'm in the process of studying for CAPM. I have 2 little ones at home 2 yrs old and 15m it's hard to study at times. I'm in the Schedule Management chapter. I'm reading the one or 2 chapters at night, while I'm at work (I have A LOT OF DOWNTIME) I go through the lesson and take notes.
3 years 10 months ago #20939

Madonna Carey

I'm also studying now. I try not to crunch too much in a day. I study a chapter maximum of 4 days. There are some routines I do every day before moving forward. I write out the processes in all process groups and knowledge base activities. After the 2nd day, it was relatively easy. As I study each chapter, I plan to use the same method of studying the associated formulas while still writing out my related process groups and knowledge base activities.
I'm open to adapt an additional plan to help me retain the information. My goal is to pass the first time. Feel free to share specifics of what works for you.
3 years 10 months ago #20916

Lidia

's Avatar

Hi Lisa! I am studying right now)
Wishing you successful preparations!
3 years 10 months ago #20824

Ja Lisa

Hi there. If you are studying for CAPM right now, you are welcome to respond here.

I'll begin. I enjoy being out and about and talking with people, and it's been incredibly challenging just to sit and watch lectures. I think it's a struggle in part because I am not able to have meaningful recreation during these stay-at-home orders. :(

How are other people doing? What challenges do you face? How do you study?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login