fbpx

Reply: Midwest Study Group

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Midwest Study Group

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22323

Elizabeth Harrin

Apologies - I didn't see this until now :unsure:

When planning the details of your project, I use all the KAs. Planning and delivering touch all the different aspects and as you gain experience you won't even realise you're switching from one to the other. Hope all is going well with your studies.
3 years 10 months ago #21252

Gabriel Pope

Hello Elizabeth,

I never found a group to study with. I have been studying on my own for the last few weeks. I just started reading Project Resource Management. Studying about 2-4 a day, weekends are tough with my 2yrs old and 16m old boys I usually study when they are in bed. I have a question for you, when planning the details of your project does the PM use just one of the knowledge area or does the PM use certain processes from all 12 know areas to build a project?
3 years 10 months ago #21165

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Gabe, how are you getting on with your studies? I hope you managed to find a group.
3 years 11 months ago #20647

Gabriel Pope

Hello all!!! My name Gabe Pope I'm in the process of studying for me CAPM. Wanted to know if there was any people in the midwest that is apart of a study group, if so I would like to study with someone. You can email me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login