fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Meet Sunil Prashara, President and CEO of PMI

Meet Sunil Prashara, President and CEO of PMI 4 years 4 months ago #18886

• Arjie Maghanoy
  • Arjie Maghanoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 66
Episode 438: Sunil Prashara, President and CEO of PMI (Free) #PMOT

Today, we welcome Sunil Prashara (LinkedIn Profile) who is the President and CEO of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.

This interview was recorded at the PMI® Global Conference 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. We discuss Sunil's responsibilities within PMI, how project management is changing the world, delve into PMI's transformational journey and touch upon how PMI members can help the organization succeed in today's constantly evolving environment.

Here is what one of my colleagues had to say after listening to the interview:

"Bravo! That was an awesome interview! I was very impressed with Sunil, on many levels. He is a true visionary who knows himself and the changing world around him. He is an excellent speaker who understands project management, PMI, and it’s potential future.

This is an interview that many people will listen to and say, "Wow! This is where the future of project management and PMI is headed and it’s inspiring."

-Jonathan Hebert, PMP, CSM, PMI-ACP

I cannot agree more with what Jonathan is saying. This is one of our best podcast interviews.

In the interview, we also mention The CEO Corner and Straight Talk with Sunil, where he invites PMI staff to talk about what's going on behind the scenes at PMI. Check it out!

Read more here...

Click here to listen to the interview...
Last edit: by Arjie Maghanoy.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinCoy Studer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login