fbpx

Reply: Need Advise!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need Advise!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17513

Emmanuel Darco

Hello Friend,
I think your best option in this case is for you to postpone your exam for a few more weeks and do all you can to practice on the ITTO's if you are preparing for the CAPM Exams. On the hand if you targeting to write the PMP Exam then knowing more about EV formulas will benefit you significantly. I already have CAPM but it is expiring in August so I am preparing to re-write this Exam again and I know for a fact that if you are going to write the CAPM Exam then it almost a must that you know the in and out of the ITTO's I was originally going to write the Exam in June but has Postpone it till Mid July as I am brushing up on the ITTO's
4 years 10 months ago #17374

Martin Premont

Exam is scheduled for June 5th And I don't think I'm ready! I've been studying close to 1 year now. I range on average between %55 to %65. Having a real hard time with the ITTOs and EV formulas. I study around 2 hours a day and more on the weekends. I'm debating if I should postpone the exam or just take it and be done with it? I think at this point that's all I can learn not matter what method I try and I'm starting to realize that maybe project management is not for me and that I'm slowly wasting my time

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login