fbpx

Reply: Pausing CAPM Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pausing CAPM Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27469

Exam time pause/resume

's Avatar

Yes, that is fine we need it to simulate the 'real' exam. But not being able to pause it and resume later doesn't help us prep for the 'real' exam. We need the questions to be 'real', not the time. The PMI exam prep test is the same, you can't pause it. With working and family, we just don't have dedicated time to sit for 3hrs to take a 'test' exam. We need to know if we are ready for the test by having a passing grade, not if we have time to site for 2-3hrs. That just isn't a relevant metric for test preparation, but passing the test is.

If you setup an option for 'timed' test and 'un-timed' test (to be able to pause and resume), I would purchase the CAPM prep series from PM PrepCast. Then I know that during what time I have available I can go through the test and resume the test when I have time. Yes, I'm aware of the quiz feature, but I need to practice the full exam test too.

I hope this feature can be added, I would be a customer today if it was.
5 years 1 week ago #17045

Cornelius Fichtner

Martin,

The exam simulator is 100% built to simulate the 'real' exam experience. Please review this discussion here where several people discuss the pause option:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...ity-in-pmp-simulator

This is for the PMP, but the situation is the same for CAPM and also PMI-ACP.

Your best option (if you don't have 3 hours in a row) is to simply start a QUIZ instead of an exam. Just look BELOW the list of exams where you will see the "start quiz" link.
5 years 1 week ago #17041

Martin Premont

Can we pause the CAPM Exam Simulator? I know the goal is to do the 150 questions in 3 hours but in my case it might be hard to dedicate 3 hours straight for now anyways!!

Thanks

M

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login