fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How do you guys study for CAPM?

How do you guys study for CAPM? 5 years 3 months ago #16050

• Martin Premont
  • Martin Premont's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I'd like to know how do you guys study this course?

Here's what I do and have to study.

I have the Joseph Pillips CAPM video course that I've completed. I mostly take notes by screengrabing the material online and putting it in a Google site that I've created just for the CAPM test and for future references it's a great one stop personal site where I have everything nicely laid out with search etc...
I also have J. Pillips CAPM book that I read through. I highlight important sections that eventually I will put with all my notes but it's time consuming I find.

I have this course that I started over a month ago to get a different angle on the subject and to recap what I've learned so far since I can only spend 1 hour to 1.5 hour a day to study a lot of the stuff I've learned at the beginning is starting to get fuzzy. Same I take screengrabs and document on my G Site.
I also have the PMBOK 6th edition that I use with this course, same as the other book I highlight important topics.

I think I'm running in circles!! I spend too much time documenting everything neatly but I don't think I'm actually learning the material or if I do I just forget it after 2 weeks or so!!

With all the tools I have listed what is the best way to study that material?

Do you guys watch the videos, take note along? Watch a video all the way through then go back and take notes on paper?

Thanks
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinCoy Studer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login