fbpx

Reply: Proctored Exam Shutdown

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Proctored Exam Shutdown

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15199

Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP

Thanks Warren for letting us know. The new PMBOK 6th edition is not that bad although I have to admit it is not the easiest and most interesting book to read. If you have any questions regarding any process groups and knowledge areas, post it here. I am sure one of our moderators, including me, will try our best to help :).
5 years 6 months ago #15193

Warren Viljoen

's Avatar

Hi

Yes in the end the issue was resolved. Apparently Pearson says there was a program running in the background on my laptop. PMI offered me a free retake for the test. Howeever it is on the new PMBOK not the old.

Warren
5 years 6 months ago #15191

Cornelius Fichtner

And I'm meeting with PMI staff members next month and will bring this up also.
5 years 6 months ago #15190

Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP

Hi Warren. I see that your post was 4 months old but I am curious if you managed to speak to anyone? Let me know what you find out?

Thanks!
Cynthia
5 years 10 months ago #14214

Warren Viljoen

I was completing my CAPM exam today and was on about question 125 when the exam page just shut down. I tried calling the proctor for over an hour but had no response. That was 7 hours ago and when I log into my account it shows that my exam is still in progress. Has this happened to anyone and what did you do?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login