fbpx

Reply: CAPM 5th edition can be taken until 20.05.2018. The Prometric testing center allows it till 11.03.2018 only. Why?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM 5th edition can be taken until 20.05.2018. The Prometric testing center allows it till 11.03.2018 only. Why?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 weeks ago #13561

Lynn

I'm glad you found a better option! I chose a Pearson VUE center also. My biggest concern with online proctoring is that there is no option to leave the room for any reason (which you can do at a testing center if needed).

Good luck!
6 years 3 weeks ago #13499

Daniel Blossey

No need to use "Prometrics". I was wrong that the online proctoring is possible for me only. This link will show you all local "Pearson VUE" testing centers . The coverage was quite good.
6 years 1 month ago #13413

Daniel Blossey

Cornelus sent me a hint via email. It seems or I understood from this email that there is this solution only which means I have to install a video software on Windows and have to go to my office if I don't like to do the test at home. Rrrrr...
6 years 1 month ago #13389

Daniel Blossey

Nobody? Thank you!
6 years 1 month ago #13320

Daniel Blossey

Hello, after 4 years of studying I like to take the CAPM 5th edition exam. I paid last year my 300 US$ for the 3 attempts. I was also informed that I can take it till 20.05.2018. Now I read that prometric is allowing it till 11.03.2018 only.

Where can I find a testing center? The mentioned "Pearson VUE testing center" is not available in my city. I don't like it to take my exam at home because it's my home and not a class room. Also, the online proctoring is easy to trick in my mind.

Thank you for understanding PMI's exam philosophy!

Greetings from Munich, Germany

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login