fbpx

Reply: CAPM exam results

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM exam results

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 months 2 weeks ago #30424

Ashley Cook

To update this thread- I took the exam on 4-13-23 and encountered the same dilemma. After the exam I saw a “Congratulations” screen, but was unsure. Within a few hours I received an email confirming that I had indeed passed the exam.
3 years 2 months ago #26097

Mylin Taylor

's Avatar

I got my email confirmation 2.5 hours after the exam. It has been a very stressful 2.5 months of Project Management Training and on-going preparatory review. Considering this pandemic, no daycare and with fulltime work. Finally pressure is off my shoulder and on my 1st Attempt, I Passed. I am now PMI Certified!!!

Thank you for your response Mustafa..
3 years 2 months ago #26093

Mustafa Kirdök

Hey Mylin,

You can check your exam results right after taking the exam in Pearson.

BRs,

Mustafa
3 years 2 months ago #26092

Anonymous

's Avatar

Has anyone failed after receiving a Congratulations the end of the CAPM exam?
3 years 2 months ago #26091

Mylin

's Avatar

I just did my CAPM Exam today, January 15 at 2 AM EST. After the exam it says Congratulations on your CAPM Certification but then it says you will receive an email within 1-3 days of your performance result.

What an emotional rollercoaster. I thought that is it, that I passed when I saw the word "Congratulations" at the end of my exam. I guess I have to wait for the email. Crossing my fingers, I have a great feeling I did it but I will not know until that email is sent.

Best of Luck to us all.
3 years 3 months ago #25098

Namita Jha

's Avatar

I have been going through the same...but hoping that pmi will not congratulate , if they have to say..no you failed

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login