Reply: CAPM exam results

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM exam results

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 months 1 week ago #18056

Cornelius Fichtner

OH... you know what...? Is there a typo in your name?
- Your name in our student list: Rathnasiri
- Your name as it appears on the PMI registry: Rathnsiri

So if the name in our list is correct, then somehow there is a typo in the PMI registry and that may be the cause of your trouble. I would now definitely speak to PMI in order to fix that.
8 months 1 week ago #18055

Cornelius Fichtner

Selani,

First of all... good news: I checked for your name in the PMI online registry at certification.pmi.org/registry.aspx and according to the registry you passed your CAPM exam. Here is the text I see copy/pasted:

Name City Country Credential Earned Status
Selani Rathnsiri Kadawatha, Western Sri Lanka CAPM 05 Jul 2019 Active

My recommendations:
1. Log in to your account at PMI and check what your status says here
2. Contact PMI customer care (via chat or email) and explain your situation to them.

In the end, only PMI can help you with certainty, while we here can only guess. But currently, I would guess that you passed!
8 months 1 week ago #18039

Selani Rathnasiri

's Avatar

I have done the exam on 5th of July 2019 and I got my performance as pass and then I received a mail after I asked for my performance analysis mail they sent it as fail while my performance is in passing bar. Then I sent a mail and still im dying here know what's my result it. Im so confused. The day i sat for the exam I have passed then I came home they say fail.
1 year 2 months ago #16368

Anonymous

's Avatar

did u find out the result .i am also facing the similar delima
1 year 5 months ago #15459

Sabtain

's Avatar

I am confused as i finished the exam, saw a congratulation you are certified associate in project management but clicked next to fast. I thought i passed the exam but also show more detailed description of the results in 1-3 business days. I to wait the 1-3 days to find out if I passed. Seeing the words "Congratulation you are certified associate in PM" at the end of an exam is misleading. And my PMI portal show certification status ( Get Certified) . Please let me know how i can get my result in soft or hard form
1 year 5 months ago #15453

Sabtain

's Avatar

I am confused as i finished the exam, saw a congratulation you are certified associate in project management but clicked next to fast. I thought i passed the exam but also show more detailed description of the results in 1-3 business days. I to wait the 1-3 days to find out if I passed. Seeing the words "Congratulation you are certified associate in PM" at the end of an exam is misleading. And my PMI portal show certification status ( Get Certified) . Please let me know how i can get my result in soft or hard form

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login