fbpx

Reply: Study for PMP but write CAMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study for PMP but write CAMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12985

Maricel Cuevas

Hello Kim,

We have switched your PM Simulator to CAPM Simulator. We also have responded to your tickets in our Helpdesk.
6 years 2 months ago #12963

Kim Noronha

Cornelius, thank you for your reply!
I am hoping to hear from Support soon because my exam is scheduled for 2/5 and i only realized this morning that the simulator exams are for PMP!
6 years 2 months ago #12961

Cornelius Fichtner

Kim -- please give it some time. Support is getting a lot of tickets right now due to the changing exam.
6 years 2 months ago #12958

Kim Noronha

Hi Cornelius,

I purchased the PMP simulator instead of the CAPM , along with the PrepCast course. Have sent a few emails to PrepCast support, requesting to switch to CAPM simulator, but haven't heard back. Could you help in some way, please?

Thanks,
Kim
6 years 10 months ago #10677

Anonymous

's Avatar

Perfect, thanks so much!
6 years 10 months ago #10668

Cornelius Fichtner

Yes. That is absolutely possible.

Please take a look at our CAPM page www.project-management-prepcast.com/capm-exam/the-capm-prepcast where we write:

Please note that The PM PrepCast™ was originally designed for students who are preparing for their Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. The PM PrepCast for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® described on this page is essentially the same product because it covers everything you need for your CAPM® Exam Prep. Guaranteed!

So you can simply study The PM PrepCast as you are prepping for your CAPM exam. The certificate you receive currently also shows 35 contact hours.

The only thing I recommend is that you should make sure that you also purchase The CAPM Exam Simulator to practice your exam. Do NOT buy the PMP Simulator. The questions for the CAPM are fundamentally different from the PMP exam and you must prep with the correct questions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login