Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Study for PMP but write CAMP

Study for PMP but write CAMP 1 month 1 week ago #8315

• Yashar Khoshand
  • Fresh Boarder
I purchased the PMP Prepcast + Exam Simulator earlier today and have set course to study the aforementioned content alongside PMBOK Guide and Rita Mulcahy 8th Ed.
My question is, with a full understanding of the above and successful completion of simulation PMP exams would I comfortably pass the CAPM exam or do I need to study specific material related to the CAPM in order to pass that test?

Yashar Khoshand

Study for PMP but write CAMP 1 month 1 week ago #8318

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 152

The PM PrepCast also covers 100% of what you need to know for the CAPM Exam. Please review your Student Workbook (PrepCast Lesson L00.10 - a PDF Document) and look in particular at Appendix C (as in CAPM). In this appendix we marked which of the lessons you need to study for the CAPM.

However... If you purchased PrepCast & Simulator then you purchased the PMP Exam Simulator and probably not the CAPM Exam Simulator.

• If you are planning to take the PMP Exam, then no action is necessary. You purchased the correct items for PMP.
  • If you are planning to take the CAPM Exam, then please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that they can switch you over to the CAPM Exam Simulator.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Mary Kathrine Padua, Dan Ryan