fbpx

Reply: CAPM certification

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM certification

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 8 months ago #7928

sreelatha

's Avatar

He is on permanent job right from 6 months. He is a Btech graduate.Let know if any more information.
7 years 8 months ago #7925

Dan

's Avatar

How many hours did this person work over 6 months?
7 years 8 months ago #7921

Aditya majumdar

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius ,
Can you kindly confirm if the new changes of PMBOK 6 will have the change in CAPM exam syllabus.
7 years 8 months ago #7920

sreelatha

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius,
Thanks for the info. Can you send the product details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Kindly let me know the validity of PDU's , I mean the time span within which he has to give the exam after getting the PDU's.
7 years 8 months ago #7808

Cornelius Fichtner

The minimum requirements for CAPM are easy to fulfill. You must have both of the following:
  1. You must either have a highg-school diploma or an Associate's Degree
  2. You must have either 1,500 hours work on a project or 23 contact hours of project management training

So as you can see these are very minimal requirements, in particular, because most everyone who is working in IT will have at least a high-school diploma and receiving the 23 hours of training is quite easy with The PM PrepCast. The student can simply watch the video lessons, take our Final Exam and receive the certificate.
7 years 8 months ago #7805

CAPM

's Avatar

Hi cornelius ,
My team member who is 6 months old into IT industry wants to take up CAPM certification . I feel that there is a minimum experience level to take up the CAPM exam . Kindly advice .

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login