fbpx

Reply: Slight Criticism of this Course

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Slight Criticism of this Course

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 6 months ago #29825

Cornelius Fichtner

Hi Amir,

That is exactly why our simulator doesn't automatically start the countdown. Here is how it works:
- You buy the training and the simulator
- You first go through the training
- Once you feel ready to practice with the simulator you will launch the simulator, and ONLY NOW does the countdown start.

So the 90-day countdown doesn't start until the student actually uses the simulator and clicks "OK - I want to start the countdown".
1 year 6 months ago #29823

Amir Abolhassani

I'll start by saying I think the CAPM PrepCast course has been wonderful and I know it's providing me the information I'll need to ace my CAPM certification test. That being said, it feels a little silly that the Exam Simulator has a 3 month limit. I started the timer early in this journey just to get an idea on how it would factor into my studies. Two and half months later, I feel like I am finally getting a hang on how to both learn all this material in a way that will stick and be useful long term, and how to ace this test. However, soon I will lose access to the Exam Simulator, which feels like a huge loss, and I don't really understand why we only get it for three months. For someone like me who had no prior experience with Project Management, this is an almost overwhelming amount of information, and if I want to actually learn (and not just prepare for a test), it's going to take longer than three months.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login