fbpx

Reply: Exam Content Outline

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Content Outline

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28699

Linda De Boer

G'day,

I really like the tip that Cornelius has presented here. It's a great idea for any course that you are studying. :-)
2 years 4 months ago #28696

Cornelius Fichtner

Raja,

Yes. Exactly!

The Exam Content Outline (ECO) defines what you will be tested on during your CAPM exam. Therefore, if the learning goals states that you have to be able to "identify purpose and elements of a WBS", then you have to expect that your exam COULD have a question about this topic.

My tip: Print out the ECO and take highlighters (green, yellow, red) and then highlight each learning goal. Green for "I know this well", yellow for "I've heard of this" and red for "No idea what they are talking about". Now you can identify your weak areas and you can study with a better focus.
2 years 4 months ago #28692

Raja Mohamed

's Avatar

What is the use of Exam content outline of CAPM ? For example "Identify the purpose and elements of a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for both
Product and Project scope" This is one of the learning objectives in Scope management knowledge area.Shall I expect questions about this objective in the CAPM exam ?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login