fbpx

Reply: Risk reports

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Risk reports

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27735

Verena Seidl

Hi everyone,

I am slightly confused about risk reports - I understand the following:

On one side we have the flow of work performance data, information and reports. I can see that work performance reports are an output of the Monitor and Control project work process and that they are an input into Manage communications, manage team and monitor risks.
On the other side, I learned that risk reports are an output of the Identify risks process, which is part of the Planning process group while the Monitor and Control project work process is part of the Monitoring and Controlling process group.

Either I do not see the forest due to all the trees or this inconsistency can only be solved by not considering risk reports as part of work performance reports. I also read somewhere that the risk report is created initially during the Identify risks process and then developed progressively throughout the various risk management processes. But I am not 100% happy with this answer.

Can someone clarify this for me? Am I making it to complicated? :)

Thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login