fbpx

Reply: Outputs: Project Management Plan Updates vs. Project Document Updates

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Outputs: Project Management Plan Updates vs. Project Document Updates

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27130

Mohamed Kambal

's Avatar

Thank you for the input, I figured that I would need to apply it to the given context. Was just wondering if there was any logical pattern.

Thanks again!
2 years 11 months ago #27069

Elizabeth Harrin

From what I understand, there are very few pure ITTO questions on the exam, so you'd be unlucky if you got this exact question. Maybe try to think about it in scenario form: why would you have to update certain things as a result of a situation or action? Perhaps that will put it into context and help you remember.
2 years 11 months ago #27036

Mohamed Kambal

Hi there,

I'm having some trouble with my outputs, specifically related to PM plan updates vs. Project Document updates. Some processes have one or the other and some processes have both as outputs. I'm trying to find some logical relation/pattern. Any ideas? Will we have to be able to specifically distinguish these for the CAPM exam?

Much appreciated!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login