fbpx

Reply: Agile in CAPM (Last Minute)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Agile in CAPM (Last Minute)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23446

Max Mueller

Hello Everyone,

I have a bit of an urgent question, I am taking the exam in 2 days on Wednesday.

Quick Background: I feel pretty prepared, went through a Joseph Phillips course on Udemy, reviewed Rita's guide in detail, constantly scoring 80%+ in pocket prep and have taken 2 complete practice exams here on prep cast with the first being 74% and the second 77% (made pretty many mistakes due to not reading the question as I was sick the last couple days - ugh). First attempt question scores on PrepCast all over 70% with the exception of 3 chapters that are very close to 70%.

I have been hearing many reports of people taking the exam recently that many agile questions have been on the exam - something that scares me a bit now. Especially as I can't just tell the simulator here to just show me agile question to check my knowledge.

Anyone have any insight into how much agile is on the CAPM and/or good resource that I can review in the next 48h just to make sure that I am on top of the agile methodologies? Or a list that I can just go through to see that I have covered everything agile at least once?

Thanks in advance!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login