fbpx

Reply: ITTOS STUDY

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : ITTOS STUDY

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22893

Mustafa Kirdök

Dear Gabriel,

@Russel: Thank you for your explanations.

Just for information for your both, I have taken the exam and scored above target.

I for myself did not learn all of the subcomponents, but only the most important or you could say the key elements in order to not overstudy. For instance , Define Scope -> Key Output: Project Scope Statement.

In the exam, you are able to eliminate subcomponents of ITTOs.

Best regards,

Mustafa
3 years 7 months ago #22783

Russel Rivero

Hi,

From what I've seen from the *mock tests* I've finished, it really helps to be familiar with the subcomponents of ITTO's, since the devil is in the details and I'd often find that despite knowing the gist of a TnT, I'd overlook a crucial element that would flip my understanding of how it applies in a situation.

While I've yet to take the exam (currently scheduled on Aug 8/tomorrow), I figured I'll share some of the files I made while studying on my own.
If it's allowed, I've attached an excel file that lists all the ITTO from PMBOK 6 grouped per process. As it's color coded, It might help finding patterns and commonalities between ITTO of each process.
edit: I've also attached it as a png image instead, in case the excel file proves problematic.

Hope it proves helpful to anyone.
Attachments:
3 years 7 months ago #22771

Gabriel Pope

Hello all,

When studying the ITTO's for the CAPM should I study all the sub- components of the ITTOS?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login