fbpx
Reviews must be posted by actual students of the product. You must sign the review with your full name. Affiliate links are not permitted.
All reviews are subject to approval before publication.

TOPIC: PM PrepCast syllabus

PM PrepCast syllabus 5 years 9 months ago #14489

• Chaitra Ramamurthy
  • Chaitra Ramamurthy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I purchased the PM Prepcast and downloaded to the PM-Podcast. Now it feels, there are some sections missing.
Like I am able to see L00.00 and L00.20. Seems L00.10 is missing.

How can I make sure I have all the sections downloaded? How can I verify with the PrepCast chapters and the downloaded ones?
Can you please help me.

Regards,
Chaitra

PM PrepCast syllabus 5 years 9 months ago #14490

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Good morning Chaitra,

To begin let me say that if you have any product / access related questions then the simplest way to get an answer is by writing to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. You usually receive a much quicker answer than posting your question here in the forum. (Our support team doesn't read the forum, because the forum discussions are more about the PMP Knowledge than about our products.)

The best way to see the complete PrepCast is by using the Learning Management System (LMS):
- You will be directed to the Welcome page
- Click on the link for "The PM PrepCast Video Lessons"

Now you will be able to see the full PrepCast in the LMS.

I say the "full" PrepCast because when you download the lessons to your phone using a podcast app, then only the actual lessons are downloaded. But the LMS contains additional information, like the self-assessment questions, FAQ, articles, links, and so on.

And I think the one document that you are looking for is The PM PrepCast Lesson Directory. This directory is an online spreadsheet and can be found in Lesson L00.10. For your convenience I'm copying the link to this directory here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dt6PnIwh...aIM/edit?usp=sharing

However, I do recommend that you visit the LMS and click on the "Contents" button (near top right) so that you can browse through everything the PrepCast offers in addition to the actual lessons.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Mary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login