fbpx

Reply: PM Exam Simulator update

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Exam Simulator update

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 months ago #7015

Audrius Grinys

Thanks Cornelius!
8 years 2 months ago #7014

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Audrius,

The short answer is: it has been updated.

We first identified all the new topics that are now included in the PMP exam. Then we developed new questions for each of these topics. And finally we identified existing questions in the simulator that are outdated and we replaced those outdated questions with the new ones.

So when you take any of the 9 exams you will now see questions that are testing you on the current PMP exam content outline. Some are "the same" questions as before the exam change (because they are still valid) and some are covering the new topics.
8 years 2 months ago #7012

Audrius Grinys

Hello,
I just wondering if PM Exam Simulator is updated. I have purchased it last year (in 2015, but still valid till 12th of March, 2016), before PMP Exam changes (12th of January, 2016) and already took 7 simulations, as it was based on the old PMP exam.
My question is if I will take again all simulations (that I purchased last year) from 1st to 9th - it will be updated questions, or it will be the same questions?
Thanks in advance.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login