fbpx

Reply: Great Product to pass PMP in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Great Product to pass PMP in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 4 months ago #4820

Poornima Adusumilli

I bought PM Prepcast for PMP in April 2014 and passed the exam in July 2014. The videos are great and will help you understand all the knowledge areas and processes with all the ITTOs. I watched each video like I wont get to watch it again and took two 4 hr practice exams, this took me thru the exam. I passed my PMP exam using almost exclusively the PM Prepcast.
This product is great in price, rich in content & well rounded. Read one section of PMBOK at a time and make a notes listening to corresponding PM PrepCast episode. These videos will help you understand all the inputs, outputs and tools & techniques for each process with out any need to memorize them. Once you have purchased the PM Prepcast, you get automatically added to the exam tips mailing list, this will help you know about awesome PMP exam tips, they are confidence boosters. Another great thing about this is once you paid for the videos they are all yours until the version is change, basically no end date like other online study materials do. The practice exam questions are very practical, situational and very much like the actual PMP exam questions. covers the entirety of the PMP exam material. Each topic receives special attention. Very interesting and wont let you fall asleep. There is no doubt in my mind that every hour spent fully understanding the material and being able to apply your knowledge prior to the exam is worth it.

I totally recommend this product to get thru PMP exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login