fbpx

Reply: Can we expect new products from PM Prepcast in near future?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can we expect new products from PM Prepcast in near future?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27875

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Sameer, on earning your recent PMI certifications.
I'll let others weigh in on whether there are new products in the pipeline!
Thank you for your feedback on the errata sheet - that's helpful.
2 years 8 months ago #27872

Sameer Menda

I earned two PMI certifications (PMP and PMI-ACP) in the last 15 months and Prepcast played a prominent role in my success. For PMP preparation, I used both the training and simulator and for ACP, I used only the
simulator. However, post attaining the ACP certification, I used the training material to earn valuable PDUs. I want to use this forum to convey my heartfelt thanks to Cornelius Fichtner and his entire team and also to those who shared their valuable lessons learned in this forum.

Based on my experience with the product, I want to suggest two areas of improvement:
1. It would be nice to see the training videos free from errors instead of documenting the same in a separate excel sheet. While I do appreciate the due diligence in sharing the errata sheet, it adds an additional overhead to the users in mapping the errata sheet with the actual content. Hence, I would suggest to update the training material on a regular basis whenever necessary and notify the users with the new updates.
2. While acknowledging the fact that we can download the training videos onto our local device, it would be nice to have a speed controller for the training videos on PrepCast platform. This provides the end users to play the videos with a speed of their choice.

I have two open question to Cornelius Fichtner and his team:
1. Can we expect new products to prepare for other PMI certifications like PMI-PBA, PMI-RMP, PMI-PgMP etc.?
2. With the continuous emergence of new technologies and organizations slowly shifting towards agile methodologies, there is a huge demand for professionals with cross-functional skills. In such a scenario, Is there any plan for creating training materials for other areas of project management? For example, consider the Quality Assurance domain - there is an opportunity to create training materials for different boards such as ISTQB, ASQ etc.

Signing off with a big THANK YOU!! Wishing all the best to all CAPM/PMP/ACP aspirants.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login