fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP 1st try - Technical Issues

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP 1st try - Technical Issues

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22519

Phuong Nguyen

I got the same issue. I took the exam on Mac 2 days ago. I lost first 30 mins of the exam and another 10 mins after the question 90 (bc their system crashed). I've never panicked like that in my life and I failed on my first try. I m about to find out if Prepcast can help me with to pass the second time or not!
3 years 8 months ago #22515

Aseem Rastogi

Oh that's horrible but its great that you could still clear the exam. Congratulations. I am now thinking that was a bad day looks like for giving the exam as I had technical issues thrice as well where my exam stopped and I had to keep relaunching it thanks to the proctor. Thankfully for me there was no deduction of time but I am sure the mental aspect of getting stopped again and again in the middle can get quite taxing and stressful too.
3 years 8 months ago #22506

Dahlia Einstephenton

Congratulations! You are so brave indeed.
So, you mentioned they texted you back. Did you text somebody first? if you did, how do we get such phone number. My test is in four days and I am more than worried about the technical issues. Please advise.
3 years 8 months ago #22504

Elizabeth Harrin

Wow, what an experience! It sounds like you handled it wonderfully, and your results speak for themselves. Congratulations!!
3 years 8 months ago #22494

Amanda Aultman

I passed last night despite a horrible technical malfunction that robbed me of 25 exam minutes! The program crashed at question 90 and I couldn’t get a hold of anyone with Pearson VUE. I was panicking and finally got someone to message me back on my phone (later learned the proctor didn’t like that but I had no choice). They wouldn’t return my 25 minutes lost so I had to POWER through at warp speed! I was shaking when I finished with 8 seconds left. There is NO way I could have passed without the Prepcast Exam Similator. Thank goodness I was already disciplined in exam time management. I was also able to eliminate wrong answers very quickly thanks to that simulator. Thank you to PM Prepcast! If the exam program crashes, be sure to reboot immediately so you can jump back in as soon as possible. Do not wait for guidance from Pearson VUE because there is no phone number to call, no contingency plan for technical problems, and it takes 10 minutes for someone to message you back.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login